With our state-of-the-art lab and best-in-industry brewing technology and testing, we can provide deep insight into the quality, consistency, and compliance of every bottle that leaves our plant.
Our proprietary, open-air wild yeast process harnesses the very best of nature while leveraging the microbiological makeup (low-alcohol yeast lineages) of our SCOBY.
• Authentic live, active, raw, fermented with a heirloom SCOBY
• Proprietary Scalable Craft Brewing Method™
• Industry leading shelf life
Our team of experts are able to review detailed data and make intelligent recommendations to improve business operations – mitigating disruption and offsetting risk to procure the ingredients and raw materials you need, when you need them.
Let us manage your product development, monitory inventory, supervise transportation and storage, and oversee the day-to-day supply chain logistics.
Want to source a specialty ingredient, or one that is regeneratively grown? We’ll tap into our vast network of growers and suppliers to source an ingredient that meets your specifications.
We're ready to take on your next contract production, private label, or co-packing project. We have invested in bottling and canning packaging lines that simultaneously increase capacity and expand packaging capabilities, resulting in overall top-line growth and margin expansion.
Between our two locations, we offer 90,000 square feet of
packaging, brewing and warehouse space.
Join the journey.
We’re agents of change working to radically shift an outdated food system through private label placements of living functional fermented foods and beverages.
FedUp Foods is the leading private label functional fermented food manufacturer in North America. We are the parent company of Buchi, our consumer division.Visit Buchi
Win A Year of Buchi 2021 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Win A Year of Buchi Giveaway 2021 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States who are 18 years of age and older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Buchi (“Sponsor”) and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (and the IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household as any of the foregoing persons) are not eligible to participate. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”). Void where prohibited.
2. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 1/1/2021 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/21/21 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.drinkbuchi.com/win-a-year-of-buchi and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the entry form. All fields must be complete. Incomplete entries are void. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. Additional attempts to submit an entry from the same person are void, regardless if done via use of multiple identities, email addresses, or otherwise, and are grounds for disqualification if discovered. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. No responsibility is assumed for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries, or for any failure or delay in any electronic communications.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: Four sweepstakes drawings will occur in accordance with the following dates, in which One (1) winner per drawing will be randomly selected among all eligible entries.
– The First Sweepstakes will end on 3/20/21 at 11:59PM EST. (1) Winner will be selected and contacted on or about 3/21/21.
– The Second Sweepstakes Drawing will end on 6/20/21 at 11:59PM EST. (1) Winner will be selected and contacted on or about 6/21/21.
– The Third Sweepstakes Drawing will end on 9/22/21 at 11:59PM EST. (1) Winner will be selected and contacted on or about 9/23/21.
– The Fourth Sweepstakes Drawing will end on 12/22/21 at 11:59PM EST. (1) Winner will be selected and contacted on or about 12/23/21.
The potential winner will be notified using the contact information provided at the time of entry. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Failure to respond to any winner notification within 7 days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If any potential eligible winner is not of legal age of majority in his or her state of residence, at Sponsor’s option, the prize either may be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian of winner, or parent or legal guardian of winner may be required to ratify and sign all Prize Claim Documents. Potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
5. Prize/Odds: Four (4) Prizes are available: (2) 12 pack cases (24 - 8oz cans) of Buchi delivered each month for 12 months. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $580.
Prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative or prize substitution will be allowed, except at Sponsor's discretion. A substitute of comparable or greater value may be awarded if the prize listed becomes unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize.
Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
6. Release of Liability: By participating, you release Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these official rules. By entering, you agree that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to reasonable and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses. These rules and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of NC, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, and by entering you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the states and federal courts in NC for resolution of any disputes relating to the Sweepstakes and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
7. Additional Rules: By participating, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such person’s eligibility. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised in a manner that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and to select the winner from among eligible entries received that are not affected by the problem or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which are void; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials. Entry constitutes consent to the use of winner's name, voice, picture and/or likeness, in any and all media without restriction of any kind whatsoever, without compensation for promotion purposes to the extent allowed by law.
9. Winner List: For the name of the winners, available approximately two weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Win A Year of Buchi Giveaway 2021, Buchi, 242 Derringer Drive, Marshall, NC 28753.
10. Sponsor: Buchi, 242 Derringer Drive, Marshall, NC 28753.
Scroll down to close